In early 2019 we helped local Suffolk wedding photographers Hello Romance rebrand, with a new logo and a fresh, modern, redesigned website, to complement their beautiful wedding photography. A carefully themed design was required, to complement the business's photographic style. It was important to appeal to prospective brides and grooms alike.
When the new Hello Romance Photography website was commissioned, it required seamless integration with existing photo-proofing service Zenfolio.com, direct links to social media pages and a responsive design suited to all types of devices.
The client also needed a blog to update clients with latest offers and also to improve SEO, themed to match with the whole website.
In the past we had produced Hello Romance Photography's previous websites and designed their logos.
Pixel Duck Web Design Blog Posts...
- What is a responsive website design?
- Web Design Showcase: Kim Hurton Photography website design for Suffolk Photography Business
- Web Design Showcase: Blue Square Stories - Website Design for Electronic Dance Music Producer
- Web Design Showcase: Clearvue Solutions - Website Design for Window Cleaner Business, Suffolk
- Web Design Showcase: David Green Carpet Cleaning Ipswich Suffolk
- Web Design Showcase: Gutter Cleaning Solutions Ipswich Website Development
- Web Design Showcase: Hello Romance Wedding Photography - Website created for Photography Business
- Web Design Showcase: Must Press On - Ironing Service website Designed for local Suffolk business
- Web Design Showcase: Nantong Sui Generis - new website designed for Chinese Fiberglass industry
- Web Design Showcase: Pixel Duck - Our New Website!
- Web Design Showcase: Pretty Kitchen - website designed for crockery hire business
- Web Design Showcase: Paperweight CV Recruitment Agency website design.
- Web Design Showcase: Window Cleaning Properties - New website design for Window Cleaning Business